Malted Chocolate Crunch Recipe.
- 8oz ~ 225g digestive biscuits magimixed or bashed in a plastic bag with a rolling pin
- 4oz ~ 100g Butter
- 3 Large Tablespoons of Golden Syrup
- 2oz ~ 50g Ovaltine
- 6-8oz or 175-225g Cooking chocolate
- Line a small swiss roll tin with cling film
- Melt butter and syrup, then add ovaltine and biscuits
- Pour into tin and flatten
- Melt cooking chocolate in bowl over boiling water or microwave
- Spread chocolate evenly over mixture, I like to sprinkle choc chips and white chocolate mice on the top of mine.
- Allow to cool
- Pull out crunch, take off cling film and cut into squares.