We made these for lunch today… easy to make and rather yummy indeed.
To make them you will need:-
- a packet of wraps
- half a tin of chopped tomatoes
- a tablespoon of tomato puree
- a heaped teaspoon of dried oregano
- a bunch of spring onions chopped (I didnt have any today so used red onion)
- 1 green chilli chopped
- Grated cheese
- Put the oven on at 200 degrees C
- place 4 tortilla’s onto a baking sheet
- mix together the chopped tomatoes, tomato puree and oregano.
- spread a thin layer of the tomato mix over each tortilla
- sprinkle the spring onion/red pepper over the top of each tomato covered tortilla
- then sprinkle over the chopped green chilli
- then cover each one with grated cheddar cheese
- place another tortilla on the top of each one (just like a lid)
- Put in the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese melted and heated throughout
- Serve …. mmmmmm yum!
Its too good for greedy spaniels 🙂